The Heart of Georgian Bay Community Forward Fund is a funding opportunity that supports local project-based applications. Priority will be given to start-ups and new initiatives.
The funder is looking for bold & innovative ideas that address any of the following:
- Food Security
- Literacy and Training Opportunities
- Healthy Living Activities
- Environmental Leadership
- Promotion of Mental Health
- or Creativity in Arts and Culture
This $100,000 annual funding opportunity will be disbursed as follows:
- 10 grants of up to $5,000 each
- 5 grants of up to $10,000 each
Since partial funding is possible depending on the quality of the applications, the total number of grants made may increase.