Make the Most of Your Giving
- By contributing to or creating an Endowment Fund to support causes you care about, you can have a lasting impact on your community.
- You have an opportunity to get your family involved in giving.
- You and your family will leave a legacy in the Huronia Community.
- You can name the Fund for your loved ones or for yourself.
- You have the opportunity to focus your giving.
- You can choose and monitor the results.
- You can access the expertise of your Community Foundation about local issues and organizations to help you make the most of your giving.
- You will benefit from a tax credit for the full amount you give.
- Your Endowment Fund can be an important element of your overall financial plan.
You can make a difference!
You can donate to an existing Endowment Fund or create your own!
To learn more about the different types of Endowment Funds and for a list of our current Funds – Click Here.
Contributing to or creating your own endowment fund has many benefits.
Named Endowments can be set up with the Foundation for $10,000. This level is to be attained within five years of the Fund’s inception. You have the ability to contribute at any time knowing that your fund is being well managed. You can play a very active or passive role in our Grants process and your Fund can be designed to your specific wishes. Your donations are tax receipted at the time the monies are received by the Foundation and you have the satisfaction of knowing your donations remain in your community.