Huronia Community Foundation’s Grant Application Form
We are no longer accepting grant applications for 20221
Our granting program shall be carried out primarily, but not exclusively, within the communities of the Towns of Midland and Penetanguishene, and the Townships of Tay, Tiny including Christian Island and the Township of Georgian Bay. Grants to geographic areas not listed will be presented to the Board of Directors for approval.
* We encourage your application to be brief but informative and to use plain English.
1Terms and Conditions
- Grant applicants must serve the Huronia Community Foundation catchment area.
- GRANT APPLICATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 29th, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
- Grant applicants must be a registered charity. If you do not represent a charity please arrange for a charity or qualified donee to host your project.
- Fixtures and capital campaigns do not qualify; chattels are okay as they can be moved.
- Sectarian causes are not supported.
- Grants to support fundraising for a charitable organization are not supported.
- Grants will be judged by an independent volunteer GRANT COMMITTEE and approved by the HCF Board of Directors. Applicants will be notified of their results.
- Grant applicants should align with HCF’s pillars of giving and other information located on the HCF website. www.huroniacf.com
- Successful applicants must submit a 500 word Impact Statement to HCF upon completion of the project/program and prior to applying again in the following year. Failure to comply will result in the decline of any new application in subsequent years. All stories become the property of HCF to be used for publication by HCF through our website, social & print media channels.
- HCF prefers a project or program based application. Funds must be used for that approved project or program. If the project or program does not proceed, funds are to be returned to HCF.